"哈妮好朋友的寵物天堂"



Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pet Hotel Assistant needed in Taichung

https://www.facebook.com/notes/honeys-friends-pet-services/pet-hotel-assistant-needed-in-taichung/336792623022973

Hours are Mon - Frid 12 - 6pm

Duties include:

- dog walking, play and care

- cat play and care

- cleaning of the pet-guest rooms and shop

- shop assistant

- dealing with enquiries from the public about Taichung PAWS and Honey's Friends

- opening and closing the shop

This part-time position comes with a living space if needed. Rent is 6,000nt per month but is negotiable.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151072469895162

Applicants must love animals. This position requires a responsible person with a mature outlook. Please contact me by email if you are interested.

Thank you,

Caroline

honeysfriends@gmail.com

2 comments:

redant said...

I need to get a job in taichung area, but i'm a singaporean, I love pets very much, and i myself own 3 dogs in singapore, Plus i bake for dogs here.

redant said...

I need to get a job in taichung area, but i'm a singaporean, I love pets very much, and i myself own 3 dogs in singapore, Plus i bake for dogs here.